Training Services Instructor
Are you interested in training the next generation of safety and performance oriented drill crews?
As part of an activity increase, EFF Drilling school is looking to strengthen his team with a search for Training Services Instructor.
You like to pass on your knowledge, experience and competences to drilling operations. You are graduated of engineering degree in drilling
You have obtained your Well Control IWCF Level 4 (Surface / Subsea) with the mention « Merit » or « Honourable », and you have significant experience in position such as Driller, Tool pusher or Wellsite Engineer?
If so, do not hesitate anymore and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Training Services Instructor is responsible for the delivery of drilling and completion classroom and IWCF Well Control/intervention classroom.
This position reports to the Training Centre Director and works integrally with associated teams to create, coordinate and deliver training (globally) to customers and external partners.
Direct hire contract based in France and abroad.
What will be your Responsibilities?
The scope will be to develop and conduct technical drilling training for our key Oil & Gas clients.
Responsibilities will include select duties as trainer and content developer of classroom (including on-line material).
- Delivers technical training ensuring training materials are practical and useful
- Performs classroom setup to develop and deliver end-user training
- Takes ownership of any projects assigned, taking a leadership role from conception to completion of new and existing courses
- Supporting other instructors on various training projects to improve training materials and delivery
- Participates in ensuring that training standards, policies, procedures, and templates are followed
- Participate on developing online teaching tools to deliver on-line courses
- Travel up to 50% of the time to deliver offsite courses
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Engineering Degree or high school diploma required
- Minimum 5 years experience in Petroleum Industry, within drilling and/or completion contractor’s
- Minimum 3 years experience as Well Control instructor (IWCF) Must have fluent reading, writing and speaking French, English (being intermediate in Portuguese will be a plus) Strong
- verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to write professional and technical reports and procedures
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to technical and non-technical staff and customers
- Must be willing to travel 50%
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in France and abroad
Required Professional Knowledge:
- Drilling Activities – drilling operations (conventional and automatic), horizontal and directional drilling, Well design, well control, hole stability
- Completion Activities – completion operations (lower/upper completion), basic knowledge
- International Standards – Knowledge of international best practices, ISO Standards, API standards etc.
- Fundamental awareness, knowledge and understanding of work related to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Personal Skills required – flexibility; self-control; relationship management; communication, listening and receptivity.
- Excellent PC skills required, including use of MS Office applications. MS PowerPoint a must
- Excellent skills and experience with drilling simulator DRILLSIM20, DRILLSIM 5000
- Experience with complex computer applications, presentation graphics and preparation of instructional materials
- Computer-Based Training development desirable
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal and professional integrity and leadership
- Ability to work non-standard hours to accommodate business needs
- Show successful time management skills in a fast paced multi-opportunity environment
- Ability to influence and energize others toward the common vision and goal
Who we are:
For more than 30 years EFF Drilling School has been focused on training personnel in the drilling industry by covering all positions, from the beginner to the drilling supervisor. Based on this experience, we have set up, together with major players in the oil industry, specific long-term training programs combining theory, practice and on-site experience.
The company is equipped with simulator and school-rig to provide realistic training and deliver more than textbook theory. Our programs are built around the needs and constraints of each company.
Follow us at www.efftraining.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and become a fan of our page. Receive event notifications by becoming a member of the EFF Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at EFF around the globe by checking out the EFF Talent Community.
France, Europe, Gabon, Congo, Angola, Middle East
Send your application to email@example.com
Offres d’emploi chez notre partenaire SPPE
Sppe recrute pour ses champs pétroliers de l’Aube et de la Seine et Marne :
OPERATEUR DE MAINTENANCE – ELECTROMECANICIEN CDD/CDI
Sppe recrute pour son site Pétrolier dans l’Aube(10)